Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Few Fluttery Things.



Happy Sunday! I hope you all are feeling well-rested with an extra hour of sleep thanks to Daylight Savings Time. Today I have a few things to share. First, I must mention that our sister store Eden (located in the Pearl District) now has an online shop, as well as a stunning new lookbook! The photographs, by Annie Montgomery, were shot in a Washington Forest and feature beautiful jewelry and vintage clothing, models, and even furniture (yes, put in the middle of the trees.) I think it all turned out so beautifully, and am quite happy Eden goods can now be purchased from all over the USA!

Second, we have some new lovely items at Flutter that I'd like to share. All can be purchased in our shop, and most online...


1. 'My Mom, Style Icon' from Chronicle Books ($18.95), 2. Rock candy! ($2), 3. Super cute animal nodders are back ($10), 4. Antiqued corkscrews in various styles ($34), 5 and 6. New scents in lovely containers from Voluspa ($26 and $20), 7. Set of six spinning wooden tops ($12.50), and 8. 'Instrument,' also from Chronicle Books ($29.95)


And lastly, just some shots from my recent workdays. Every day I'm there, I can't help snapping photographs. It's just too dang pretty inside!


paper lanterns hanging from the ceiling.


pretty vintage garments all hung in a row.


a tray of old photographs. Loving that pretty lady on top.


King, mid-meow. He's the best.

No comments: