Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's a push!




Well, this is the week before the unveiling of the new pillows and drapery panels at Flutter. I am in a frantic rush to get this all done by next Thursday. Sari, my talented silkscreen and pattern artist just delivered the beautifully screened pillows to me yesterday. Now I get to work. Which I like, but I am also working like a dog at my job job. My boss is out of town so I am fielding all insanity alone this week. Oh and my other two jobs. Oh, and then there's the whole mother/wife thing. I'M BUSY DAMMIT! Aaahh!

Oh wait! There was the election, which really was weighing in on my mind for a few weeks, generally inhibiting my creative energy. Such a relief that's over. Phew! Now I can get back to some normalcy. So, as you can tell by the state of my rambling and general nuttiness I am a bit crazy! I mean, my favorite time of year is coming up and after this party, I will be able to start to bask in the glow of the season. That basking will begin at the big Flutter party next Thursday. Until then, back to work!

xo,
Susan

No comments: