Monday, January 2, 2012

The Flutter Film

We're pleased to share the efforts from a collaboration between Flutter and Portland filmmaker Justin Kolezar: The Flutter Film!


A few months ago, Justin approached the shop to discuss the possibility of working together, and after seeing some of his other work, we were very excited to agree!

A little more about Mr. Kolezar:
"I've been working in film for the last ten years. I studied History in college and during that time I wrote and directed two feature films. After graduation, I moved to Portland where I finished my third feature. I like doing commercial work and music videos because it's a quick turnaround in comparison to full length films. I try and seek out businesses like Flutter that have an interesting aesthetic; it makes the work fulfilling. I like garlic bagels, hockey, and Jerome, AZ.

Check out other films by Justin here.

No comments: