Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vintage has Arrived...


What more can I say...I'm so excited to be opening the Vintage Clothing Boutique at Flutter! I got started in this business 20 years ago selling vintage clothes and it's so exciting to see it come back around again, full circle. Flutter is the perfect venue to showcase my long time addiction to vintage dresses, vintage blouses, beaded sweaters, lacy slips, vintage purses, vintage cowboy boots and so much more....Im getting goose bumps just writing about it. I think I'll let the pictures do the talking!
xoxo Cindy












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The selection looks amazing! I'll have to stop by and check it out!

Cindy said...

it is so much fun!!!! I'm really excited!

Zuri [rocks] said...

Geez. I am rarely a jealous person, but I am super envious of that collection of vintage clothes! Your style and eye is spot on amazing, how did you amass so many great finds?

lauren said...

Ohhhh I wish I did not live across the country, I want to visit your shop so badly, it looks like heaven!